Data Protection Officer (DPO)
East Preston Infant School Data Protection Officer is Mr Stephen Hill, who can be contacted via the school office or email email@example.com
Data Protection Rights
Below are the 6 main principles steps - Data Protection Rights:
1. Processed fairly, lawfully and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject.
2. Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed for other purposes incompatible with those purposes.
3. Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which data is processed.
4. Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
5. Kept in a form that permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is processed.
6. Processed in a way that ensures appropriate security of the personal data including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
Please contact the DPO if you would like to discuss any of the above
Please read our following policies in relation to Data Protection:
Data Protection Policy based on the WSCC model policy.
Freedom of Information Policy - October 2022
Transfer of Pupil Folders between Schools - June 2018
Please have a read of our Privacy Notices attached below.